Building a new life with healthy eating, physical exercise, and fat burners.
Being overweight is the new global pandemic, is the disease with the highest incidence rate.
In 2016, the World Health Organization detected that almost 40% of the people worldwide suffer from this condition that causes – among others:
- Cardiovascular diseases.
- Deficiencies in the joints and bones.
- May promote malignant tumors.
The good news is that this problem is avoidable. To lose weight, you have to understand why that is happening. What are the causes?
The first one is usually the increase of food intake, mainly those that are high in calories and fat. In the second place, a sedentary lifestyle with no physical activity tends to rank in second place.
When it comes to losing weight, is important not to take the wrong and unhealthy path, which can lead to different types of problems. In this article, we will talk about three keys to lose weight healthily.
Is one of the three key factors in weight control. Although there are many types of diets, not all are healthy or, even effective for losing weight. Our best recommendation is always to check with a professional, to find the one that best fits your requirements and goals.
You should always take into consideration two variables: the quality and the quantity of the food. On one hand, you must keep your energy balanced, providing a good power source to your body. On the other hand, good nutrition can only be reached with high-quality edibles.
- Choose foods with high nutritional value
- To reduce snacks or snacking between meals, always try to choose filling foods.
- Reduce carbohydrates as much as possible, especially those with a high glycemic index (GI)
- Potassium and sodium are strongly linked: Increase potassium intake to avoid complications with sodium concentration.
- Avoid trans-fat and vegetal oil, except coconut oil and olive oil which provides healthy fats.
- Replace your traditional butter with Ghee butter, olive oil, or coconut oil.
Among all the available diets, ketogenic ones are the most commons. Consisting on a strict meal organization, ketogenic diets use fat as the main source of energy. Carbohydrates are reduced to less than 50 grams per day.
This change and replacement of the energy source induce the body to enter a metabolic process called ketosis, which occurs in the liver.
Another strategy to fight overweight is fasting, it is becoming more and more popular but also has a scientific foundation.
2. Physical exercise
This becomes one of the key aspects to achieve your goal weight.
The minimum amount should be around 150 minutes per week, mixing strength with an aerobic workout (running for example). Nevertheless, is important to adjust your physical exercise to each diet aim and person.
Working out positive impacts can be divided. On one hand, it burns the fat that we already have, plus the one from our meals, helping to reach our goal weight faster. On the other hand, strengthens our bones while reducing cardiovascular, cancer, and diabetes type 2 risks. Decrease stress, anxiety, and insomnia.
3. Fat burners
These dietary supplements stimulate metabolism, promoting fat burning. Our body will use all those deposited lipids as a source of energy. As a result, we will reduce our total fat amount, this process will be accelerated by physical exercise and a balanced diet.
Giovegen Slim contains essential ingredients that speed up metabolism, helping the body to enter a thermogenesis state.
- Raspberry ketone: Stimulates fat burndown. This process is called lipolysis and is regulated by a hormone.
- Garcinia cambogia: Contains Hydroxy citric Acid, which promotes the use of fat as an energy source, inhibiting the formation of new fatty tissue.
- Green coffee: It has a high concentration of chlorogenic acid, that speeds up lipid metabolism, reduces the synthesis of visceral fat, cholesterol, and fatty acids.
- Green Tea: Its high concentration of catechins, reduces the intestinal absorption of lipids, preventing fat accumulation.
- Guarana: its high concentration of caffeine, reduce appetite, stimulate metabolism, triggering thermogenesis, promoting calorie burning.
- Bitter orange: Its peel has a high hesperidin concentration a bioflavonoid that regulates the creation of fatty tissue and stimulates thermogenesis.
- Arabic Gum: This prebiotic helps improve intestinal transit and increases the feeling of satiety, reducing caloric intake and helping detoxification.
It’s highly suggested to check all recommendations with a health professional. Fat burners can be a great addition to your diet and a doctor will help you combined them successfully to obtain the maximum benefice from them.
Suscribe to our newsletter
To learn more about fat burners and weight management, subscribe to our blog using the form below. Every month we will send you a newsletter with the latest news and updates from Giovegen.