Fat burners stimulate metabolism to reduce accumulated adiposity and facilitate weight control management. Find out how in this article.
A fat burner is a dietary supplement that stimulates metabolism, encouraging the body to use its fat reserves as a source of energy.
As a consequence, the fat accumulated in the body is significantly reduced, especially if it’s combined with a proper diet plan and physical activity.
How do fat burners work?
Most of the fat burners, stimulate thermogenesis, which is a natural process of heat generation in the body.
Thermogenesis requires large amounts of energy to increase body temperature, and once the reserves that are immediately available to the body are depleted, they continue extracting from the primary energy reserves: fats.
By converting fats into energy, the adiposity accumulated is reduced in the abdominal area, hips, and legs, helping to lose weight. However, their benefits are boosted when supplementation is accompanied by exercising and a balanced diet, low in carbohydrates and sugars. This happens because if carbo and sugar are present they will become the primary energy source.
Key ingredients in fat burners.
Giovegen Slim formulation includes
- Raspberry Ketone stimulates metabolic processes.
- Garcinia cambogia contains Hydroxycitric Acid, an active ingredient that blocks enzymes responsible for the creation of fat deposits in the body.
- Green coffee is produced with unroasted coffee beans, which have a high concentration of chlorogenic acid. This acid promotes lipid metabolism and reduces the synthesis of visceral fat, cholesterol, and fatty acids.
- The catechins found in Green Tea reduce the intestinal absorption of lipids, preventing the accumulation of fats.
- Guarana has a high concentration of caffeine – even more than coffee – that reduces appetite, stimulates metabolism, and triggers thermogenesis, contributing to calorie burning..
- Bitter orange peel has high concentrations of hesperidin, a bioflavonoid with thermogenic properties that has a positive impact on weight control. Additionally, the peel extract boosts physical capacity and enhances the effects of other ingredients.
All these nutrients can accelerate metabolism and trigger the process of thermogenesis, effectively contributing to weight management.
To obtain the expected results, it is important to check with a qualified professional before incorporating them into your diet.
Suscribe to our newlsetter
To learn more about fat burners and weight management, subscribe to our blog using the form below. Every month we will send you a newsletter with the latest news and updates from Giovegen.